Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HOW CAN I SHOW? ???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 m_sabbir

m_sabbir

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:00 AM

Today i am created a domain...but i cannot login domain. b coz my domain password is mizan@123.On the Other Hand my local machine's password is open@123
but when i log on my domain by giving

log on: mizan.edu\administrator

password:

mizan@123
its says incorrect user id and password.

But When i give....such as

log on :
mizan.edu\administrator

password:
open@123
usually i can log on my computer....
Any body help and inform me please.. than where i can logon domain or local machine? ? how can i show it??? thank you very much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 x64

x64

• Members
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:15 PM

try mizan\administrator or administrator@mizan.edu as the username with the domain administrator password.

If you use the domain\username form, then the domain is specified as the netbios name of the domain (which is usuallly the leftmost element of the domain name unless you have deliberately specified something else.

For a local machine logon use the form hostname\LocalUsername or .\LocalUsername and the password for that account.

Note that on a domain controller there are no longer any local user accounts. You can only use domain accounts.

x64

#3 m_sabbir

m_sabbir
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:28 AM

Ok boss thank you for helping me...i will try it... and i inform you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users