Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bitdefender not scanned any files in C:\Syst79761AE4

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EnigmaUser

EnigmaUser

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:47 PM

My antivirus program, Bitdefender, is unable to detect 1852623 items in this folder and this is pretty much what shows up in the file log for all entries. http://prntscr.com/d1y1u4  Could this possibly be a virus, or is this nothing to worry about?

Edit: I scanned again, and this time it scanned only 700k items (400k less than last time), and skipped 2.2 million items.  The only reason that comes to mind for me is the steam update, and the skyrim install files I had to download for first time playing.

Edited by EnigmaUser, 01 November 2016 - 08:57 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 EnigmaUser

EnigmaUser
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:39 PM

Bump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users