Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected by superfabianwosar@mail.ru

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jeregar

jeregar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:45 PM

Hello.

A couple of weeks ago my cousin call me with the news that his computer had been infected, and by then, all his files encrypted by some virus.

He brought me over his computer and a picture of the message that appers.

It said:

YOUR COMPUTER IS LOCKED AND ALL DATA IS ENCRYPTED!

Contact by Email for DATA recovering.

Email: superfabianwosar@mail.ru

Then, we'll provide Unlock-Password and Data Decryption Software to you.

WARNING: If you don't contact in 48 hours, then all DATA may be damaged unrecoverably!!

I searched the web and found some decryption tools like "decrypt_apocalypse" and "decrypt_apocalypsevm" from Emisoft. I used them with some infected files but neither one worked!

The first one didn't recognized the file as encrypted, but the second one did....it found a key, but later, with no luck, I couldn't open the "decrypted" file.

I am asking for some help with the encrypted files. It encrypted most of the extensions. I am not worried about windows, by the way, it's Windows Server 2008, just the files.

Thanks to all in advance.(Sorry for my english)

Jeremias

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users