Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need ransomware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 shahmirdelfan

shahmirdelfan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:16 AM

i need ransomware from CTB-Locker,Locky, Petya, or TeslaCrypt for test

somebody can help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cybercynic

cybercynic

• Members
  • 560 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:08 PM

We don't supply ransomware here, we try to solve it's encryption and get rid of it. 

We are drowning in information - and starving for wisdom.

#3 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 AM

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:58 PM

As stated, we do not hand out malware samples here, since BleepingComputer's purpose it to help users get rid of said malware, and not encourage infections. If you are a security researcher, you should be able to find samples on common malware sharing platforms that require privileged access, such as VirusTotal, where the samples are well-documented and tagged by the community.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,745 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:38 PM

Expanding on what already has been said...

One of the primary goals of Bleeping Computer is to assist victims of malware infection with removal and to prevent the spread of malicious programs, not encourage them. Therefore, we will not provide links to malware samples or malicious sites where infections have been contracted and spread. Others reading this topic may use the information for nefarious purposes or an unwitting novice user may accidentally click a link and end up infecting their own computer.

Bleeping Computer's main mission is to help people rid their computers of malware not infect them. For legal and liability purposes we do not endorse or permit the sharing of malware samples via the forums. There are plenty of 'in the wild' samples available by using unsafe browsing tactics.

The main goal of BleepingComputer is to help users resolve various computer problems, not to distribute malware samples for whatever purpose. Requesting and/or providing links to live malware or live malware samples does not fall under that objective and is for that reason not something we allow or encourage.

Warez and crack sites are a good source and should only be used from a virtual machine. That's the best information and most specific information we can provide.

For those and other obvious reasons, we are not going to provide more specific information in a public forum. There are a number of sites specialized in malware samples where questions like yours can be asked. You can perform a simple Google search to find them or even search on "how to infect my computer on purpose" which will provide information such as these articles.While I understand you may have good reasons to look for specific malware samples, Bleeping Computer is not the place to ask for assistance on how to obtain them.

This topic is closed.
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users