Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Odd Pet Desires?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wishmakingfairy

wishmakingfairy

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:36 AM

I absolutely love all insects and bugs. However, one has come to my attention that I'd love to share and eventually get myself. Its called a tailless whip scorpion or whip spider.

-Its chelicerae (Bitey Fangs) Apparently don't really hurt and like anything it won't bite you unless you're really trying to threaten its life. The little grabby pedipalps (The Tiny hands) apparent feel like a rose thorn, but like before its if you're really trying to be aggressive. Theres nothing to really fear except how cute they are once you get use to everything including the large boopy antennae on their sides :P.

http://www.jonathansjungleroadshow.co.uk/images/img_1947.jpg?crc=428490511

And a video of how they move:

Using ubuntu and sharing how to as well as collecting how to scripts for common programs. Feel free to ask or share ^-^

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 PM

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:45 PM

By the sound of it you would be right at home in Australia !

Have a look at the topic 'You know you are in Australia when . . .'

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,591 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:16 AM

I had a pet tarantula a long time ago. I named her Fluffy. She lived for fifteen years. I got her at the local flea market for like five bucks. She was missing a couple of legs, but I knew they'd grow back.
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#4 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:55 PM

I had a pet tarantula a long time ago. I named her Fluffy. She lived for fifteen years. I got her at the local flea market for like five bucks. She was missing a couple of legs, but I knew they'd grow back.

Wow 15 years thats amazing i had no idea they lived that long mate.

We used to have a pet crow and mag pie that would come around our house and get some kangaroo meat every morning and evening.

We also used to have some friendly pet possums that would sleep in me shed and i could hand feed them and pat the little babies a well out of mums pouch, they look like aliens when they are that small!

My next pet is i want to get a Brahma bull and a goat, and more chickens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users