Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

improving game, reducing disconnection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 mamerala

mamerala

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 29 October 2016 - 06:54 AM

there's many programs like wtfast, but all need money of course which i competently understand but even if some cheap i wont be able to afford.

so is there any other ways i can try to reduce disconnection. after some connection issue, i cant even open for seconds.

the game providers dont mind these program they actually told us to use since their host have issues in the mean time

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 5,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:24 PM

after some connection issue

This sounds more like a problem for you to take up with your ISP. I suggest you email or phone their support department.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 mamerala

mamerala
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:13 PM

after some connection issue

This sounds more like a problem for you to take up with your ISP. I suggest you email or phone their support department.

Chris Cosgrove

its less often now after i fixed the connection, but the issue still there and i think its from my connection not sure if my ISP will be helpful but i will try

#4 mamerala

mamerala
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

at time it was pretty great so i left the topic

now back to worse and its hard to play at times

i dont know what to do as my ISP staff not so helpful and im not even sure if the game connection is good or no is there any programs i can use to test or improve connection?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users