Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Laptop sound keeps on jumping up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Amacores

Amacores

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:34 AM

Hi,

My first time posting on the forums, since I've usualy been able to find the problems myself.

But now I'm actualy confused.

One example of the problem:

-Everytime a new netflix episode of a show begins, no matter how low I've set the sound options on my laptop or netflix, it will jump up and start screaming almost at full volume, now this is not a very pleasent attribute when my GF is sleeping beside me and wakes up to it.

-The problem also arises if the Wi-Fi Network is unstable and disconnects even for a second and the netflix has to buffer the same episode again.

-I am experiencing the same problems with YouTube and some... other sites, with videos :D

The Dxdiag is uploaded with this post.

If anybody has any idea how to fix this, it would be much appreciated!

-Amacores

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users