and welcome to BCPlease take note of the following
1. Please do not run any other tools unless instructed.
2. Please don't install or uninstall anything unless asked.
3. The cleaning process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you that your computer is clean.
4. If there's anything that you don't understand, please ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes.
5. Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
6. Please follow steps in the correct order.P2P Warning
Please note that as long as you're using any form of Peer-to-Peer networking ( Frostwire, Bearshare, uTorrent etc.) and downloading files from non-documented sources, you can expect infestations of malware to occur.
P2P programmes form a direct conduit onto your computer, their security measures are easily circumvented, and Malware writers are increasingly exploiting them to spread their wares onto your computer. Further to that, if your P2P programme is not configured correctly you may be sharing more files than you realise. There have been cases where people's Passwords, Address Books and other personal, private, and financial details have been exposed to the file sharing network by a badly configured programme.
Many of the programmes come bundled with other unwanted programmes, but even the ones free of any bundled software are not safe to use.
When you use them you are downloading software from an unknown source directly onto your computer, bypassing your Firewall and Anti-Virus software. Hardly surprising then that many of these Downloads are being targeted to carry infections.
You may decide to continue P2P sharing, but keep in mind that this practice may be the source of future malware infestation.
If we clean your computer of infection, and you return to us a short time later with an infection contracted by the use of P2P programmes, we may refuse to help you.
If you do decide (unwisely) to keep these programs, please refrain from using them until we have finished cleaning your system.Step 1
Please download the attached fixlist.txt
file (bottom of this post) and save it to C:\Users\1g\Downloads.NOTE.
It's important that both files, FRST
are in the same location or the fix will not work.NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine.
Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
(which ever is installed ) and press the Fix
button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log in the Download folder (Fixlog.txt). Please post this in your next reply.Step 2
Please download RogueKiller Anti-malware (Free)
onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on RogueKiller Anti-malware to install the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8/10 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- Select Accept the User Agreement then continue to click Next then finally click Install
- Click Finish
- When the program opens..... click Scan
- Click Start Scan
- Double check anything found and tick to select items to be removed
- Click Remove Selected
- When the items have been removed.... Click Open Report >> Open TXT.
- Copy and paste that report into your next reply.
In your next reply, please submit: