Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bad_pool_header please help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Revelwood123

Revelwood123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:01 AM

I7 4790k
Msi gaming 5 motherboard
16gb corsair vengeance
Evga GTA 970
Evga 850w psu
1tb hard drive
256 gb ssd

One day I decided to move my CPU liquid cooler radiator to the front of my computer. When I turned it on it made a weird sound so I moved it back to the top of the case where it was originally. Turned on the computer and it was fine for a hour and then I got the BSOD. I did clean installs of windows and tried using 1 of the two corsair vengeance ram sticks with no luck. I really don't know what's causing this

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 24,679 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 PM

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:14 AM

Please run this report collecting tool so that we can provide a complete analysis: (from the pinned topic at the top of the forum)   http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
FYI - I don't often use the Perfmon report, so if it doesn't work please just let me know.
NOTE:  On problem systems it can take up to 20 minutes for the log files to complete.  Please be patient and let it run.

If you still have problems with it running, there's an alternate tool here (direct download link):  https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

NOTE:
Please zip up the (.ZIP) files - do not use .RAR or other compression utilities. 
.ZIP is the type file that can be uploaded to the forums.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )
**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message.

My eye problems have lessened and I'm able to post/respond without too much difficulty. (05 Sep 2017)
FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.

If the eye problems come on suddenly, I may not be able to respond.
If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users