Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

0X0000007B

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shinseul

shinseul

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:09 PM

I have a Acer Veriton X4640G 32bit. My cpu is 3 months old, when i buy this I install windows 7.. but later I decided to change to windows  xp but when the installation is in to "Windows is setting up" something came up which say's "Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:08 AM

Please run this report collecting tool so that we can provide a complete analysis: (from the pinned topic at the top of the forum)   http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
FYI - I don't often use the Perfmon report, so if it doesn't work please just let me know.
NOTE:  On problem systems it can take up to 20 minutes for the log files to complete.  Please be patient and let it run.

If you still have problems with it running, there's an alternate tool here (direct download link):  https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

NOTE:
Please zip up the (.ZIP) files - do not use .RAR or other compression utilities. 
.ZIP is the type file that can be uploaded to the forums.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 shinseul

shinseul
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:41 AM

Here is the .zip file

Attached Files

#4 shinseul

shinseul
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:48 AM

When I run the BSOD inspector, something came out. Pls. check Capture.png image

Attached Files

#5 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:14 AM

Running late for work, just wanted to let you know that I saw your post.

Will try to get to this later on today - if not, then it'll be in the AM tomorrow.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#6 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2016 - 04:49 AM

Only 4 Windows Update hotfixes installed.  Most systems with SP1 have 350-400 or more.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).
The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

No sign of any BSOD's, nor are there any memory dumps saved in C:\Windows\Minidump.

If you still having problems, try these free, diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

Start with the hard drive diagnostics, but please finish ALL of the diagnostics and let us know the results.

Beyond that, there's no sign of problems in the current installation

Don't worry about the error with the BSOD Inspector report, I suspect it'll be fixed in the next update.

Edited by usasma, 05 November 2016 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users