Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello & Looking Forward to Some Good Topics & Great Help in the Forums!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Techchallenged2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:38 PM

Hello Bleeping Computer Community!

Just stumbled across this site today.  Getting ready to cleanup my old pc, and transfer files to a new one.  Still using Windows XP Home Edition, but will be transferring to MS Office environment soon! Was looking for help in the big ole internet & found this cool site!

The topics in the forums are pretty interesting (and some not, depending on the topic)!  Looks like there's some pretty savvy advisors, and a lot of people that could use the help.  Lots of good info to read; I appreciate the tutorials, and howto's for the free downloads. 

May be learning how to setup simple websites for small businesses in the future, so maybe I could get some interesting feedback on that in the future.  Right now, just getting my own house in order!

Well, I'm holding onto my hat, and getting ready for the ride!  :cowgirl:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,052 posts
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users