Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can Not Send Or Received E-mail

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 spursume

spursume

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 AM

Posted 23 August 2006 - 10:02 AM

I use Incredimail for my mail service, but have also tried Outlook. I have 59 e-mails to receive and 2 that needs to be sent, but can not accomplish this task without going to my internet providers site. I have run all my anti-virus in regular and safe mode (Norton System Works, Spybot, Ad-Adware SE, and Stinger 260) but with no luck. I have lost all my icons on the bottom of my desk top also.
I'm wondering if it could be my Symantec Email scanner that could be corrupt. I notice an open envelope with an arrow that continues to run on the lower right hand corner of my desk top.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users