Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows 10 pro

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tacohouse

Tacohouse

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:44 PM

im not sure if i have network and pc settings correct i get signed out of accounts on google there are a bunch of services and processes im not sure about and im not sure if my account status was changed because there is a lock pad next to temporary internet files and the initial os upgrade install was straight from the microsoft website im still trying to learn all the ins and outs of windows 10 and windows 10 pro also there are alot of folders im not sure about i need permissions to look at certain folders and when i usually install drivers for the motherboard for serveral months some of the drivers show up in tdskiller scan as  detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Tacohouse

Tacohouse
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:49 PM

i also noticed a good bit of sites i go to the http or https goes from green to white and says "Your connection to this site is private, but someone on the network might be able to change the look of the page"

#3 Tacohouse

Tacohouse
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:07 AM

PC has already been tested for malware and is good

#4 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 AM

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:48 AM

Using Windows 10 is very similar to using Windows 7 or Windows 8. Do you have any experience with previous versions of Windows?

It seems that the problems that you are describing certainly sound like they could be malware related and I would post over at the malware section.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#5 Tacohouse

Tacohouse
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:05 AM

I had just posted logs in that forum I was told I was clean I'm just not sure how to setup windows 10 pro for home use and i want to know how to setup windows 10 pro and my network to be more secure last night I saw a account in user/group accounts in security an account named unknown account a authenticated user account and a account by the name of interactive the only thing I can find on the interactive account was that it was a security risk to have that account activated

#6 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 AM

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

If you go to the main forum page, and scroll down the list, there is a sub-forum for networking. I would post this there because this is not Windows related.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users