Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

file Explorer and PaperPort crashing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gmacy2003

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Local time:09:05 AM

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:30 PM

I am running Windows 10 64-bit. For quite a while file Explorer work perfect did not crash but no it does PaperPort 14also worked for a while and all of a sudden crashes.
I have been on the tech-support for PaperPort and they cannot find anything they keep telling me that everything is okay but I use it a lot work right for a couple of times a look at a couple of things and all of a sudden it just crashes, file explore does the same thing.
I have tried several different programs to look for something on my computer that may be doing this, I have used Malwarebytes, Spybot, and junkware removal tool. These programs have found a few things and remove them but apparently not the right things because it keeps on doing it.
Is there any other programs or does anybody have any suggestions as to what to do any help will be appreciated.
Thank you very much

Edited by Platypus, 25 October 2016 - 02:53 AM.
Removed email address to avoid attracting spammers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users