Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I don't trust BP or your offers anymore.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fenrir09

Fenrir09

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:11 AM

Hi,

I was browsing this site for years as an unregistered user. I am working in the IT industry myself, so I always thought I would know which sites to trust and which not.

So I decided to buy an offer on your website and paid. Your partner is "LearnSmartSystems.com". When I first registered with a Google account, I could log in once. After that, nothing.

No e-mails from their "password reset system", no twitter answer, no answer regarding my ticket.

So I contacted you last week at deals.bleepingcomputer.com. And guess what? No answer. Nice that you try to advertise your offers as "not refundable" but I'm glad I bought it with PayPal and it's very easy to get your money back when you simply don't get what you ordered.

So I want to register here and first thing I read is a freaking pop-up telling me to pay your services? Nope, I am not even linking one of your tutorials or your homepage ever again. You died for me.

Good bye.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Thommmiz

Thommmiz

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:23 AM

Short-fused, aren't ya?!

#3 Fenrir09

Fenrir09
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:33 AM

Short-fused, aren't ya?!

Thank you for that high quality reply. You are really contributing.

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 AM

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:54 AM

So I decided to buy an offer on your website and paid. Your partner is "LearnSmartSystems.com". When I first registered with a Google account, I could log in once. After that, nothing.
No e-mails from their "password reset system", no twitter answer, no answer regarding my ticket.

So I contacted you last week at deals.bleepingcomputer.com. And guess what? No answer. Nice that you try to advertise your offers as "not refundable" but I'm glad I bought it with PayPal and it's very easy to get your money back when you simply don't get what you ordered.

I am really sorry for the issues you are having. The deals store is handled by a company called StackCommerce that we are an affiliate of. They have a totally independent login system and contact forms, which means if you create an account there or contact them, it goes to them and I have no access or control over it.

If I had received an email from you, I would of course tried everything I could to help.

I assume you contacted them and not us as I do not see any email from you regarding this?

You can try this VIP support channel with stackcommerce as I was told it give priority handling: https://vipstack.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you do not hear back, please contact me here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/contact/

So I want to register here and first thing I read is a freaking pop-up telling me to pay your services? Nope, I am not even linking one of your tutorials or your homepage ever again. You died for me.

Everything at BC is for free and nothing has changed. That popup should only be shown once and in no way affects the services that are provided at BC.

#5 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,525 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 AM

Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:04 AM

Fenrir, I hope you get either the product you ordered or a refund in short order; keep us posted, ok?

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users