Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Whoa, Finally A Helpful Site!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Federer Express

Federer Express

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 23 August 2006 - 02:12 AM

Hello, fellow Bleepers. This introduction is long over-due.

I can't say how much I've been helped and educated by the wonderful bank of knowledge that is on this website. Everything about computers (and more) is all here on BleepingComputer.

LOL. How did it get its name, by the way?

Anyways, I look forward to helping another person in the future and it seems that that plan will come true as I continue to be enlightened by extremely helpful and generous people on this board. I thank you all.
What the Bleep are you talking about? Are you Bleepin' kidding me?
You think this is Bleepin' funny?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 23 August 2006 - 10:38 AM

Thank YOU for saying thanks to the many members who volunteer some of their time to helping other users, and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users