Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Do You Like Tennis?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Federer Express

Federer Express

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 23 August 2006 - 01:50 AM

Hey, you tennis and non-tennis fans!

If you would like to have more fun in adittion to watching great tennis, then please participate in TAT's USOpen Suicide Pool

The rules are simple : Just pick a player each day you think is going to win and you get to play until your player loses or, in the base case scenario, you win! Be mindful that you cannot pick a player more than once, so picking Federer in Round 1 is not a good idea. For more information, please visit the link I posted above or in my signature.

We're looking to break 200 contestants at this year's US Open. So hurry your tennis equipment and brain over and sign up!! :thumbsup:
What the Bleep are you talking about? Are you Bleepin' kidding me?
You think this is Bleepin' funny?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users