Hello, Tanvincentlim And To BleepingComputer.com. The most popular helping site forums for computers.
it seems that you have a problem to your computer. You're not the only complete idiots with computers. The problem was the virus causing to damage your pc and modifies your files.
WHAT IS A VIRUS?
a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect,
such as corrupting the system, destroying data.
HOW TO I REMOVE IT?
Easy just follow my steps to remove the viruses.
- Step 1: Enter Safe Mode. Before you do anything, you need to disconnect your PC from the internet, and don't use it until you're ready to clean your PC. ...
- Step 2: Delete temporary files. ...
- Step 3: Download malware scanners. ...
- Step 4: Run a scan with Farbar Recovery Tool Scan or any other anti-virus programs.
- Step 5: Open the log file that farbar gave you.
- Step 6: Copy and paste the log file in next reply..
I Hope it works for you.
Thank you for your reply, how do i delete the temporary files?
And for malware scanners actually i have paid version of kaspersky total security installed.
The problem is it cant be opened. I think it was because of the malware since my windows defender is also switched to off and i cant turn it on.
And i cant download anything since my laptop cant connect to the internet which was also because of the malware.
How do i run farbar recovery tool scan? Do i need to download and install it first?
And btw, i just did a disk check on my C:\ and my program files directory is back. Then i do a system restore and now I can open programs and connect to the internet now. Its going back to normal again. But im afraid the malware is still here. So what do i need to do? Im currently updating my kaspersky and running full scan