Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gmail account with delegated users on mobile devices.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lifeboat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:09:30 AM

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:45 PM

Hi. Hoping I've used the correct forum for my question.....

A query. My wife run a voluntary interest group with some friends. We have registered a gmail account for admin purposes and would like to add delegated access to other friends as admins that help us. To test it, I've added my wife as a delegate and it works fine.....when using a pc to access the email account. What I'd like to know is if there is a method of being able to allow delegated access from mobile devices running ios or android? We're not too IT savvy so simple methods - if they exist - would be appreciated. We can always register other email addresses of course with other providers or download other apps which may assist. Open to any suggestions really.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 23 October 2016 - 05:45 PM.
Moved from Other applications to Web-browsing & email

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users