Hello world, I am Kiran.
As you can see in title i have a problem i am finding solution for 2 days by now. Found many suggestion on what to do on youtube, yahoo answers and many other alternate sites but unfortunately there was no solution for me, i mean i am beginner as compared to many people on this forum and i think there are many thing i haven't tried yet as i know this forum can suggest it.
Problem is i am not able to navigate or perform any operation in bios once i am there. its weird since if my keyboard wasn't supposed to work in bios i shouln't even able to get there by pressing Del key in the first place; or f12 for boot selection menu. from the menu it like froze up there. it works fine in windows ones i m in, or within that f8 key operations that brings up several options and safe mode during startup. so its only not working in cmos/bios munu snd boot selection.
here's the Detail of hard ware:
1. gigabyte motherboard model:g31m-es2l
2. logitech ps2 keyboard
3. not necessary i think (core2 duo, ddr2 2 gb X2 RAMs, 2gb Nvidea grafics)
Things i've already tried:
1. clear cmos by jumper
2. changed cmos battery(since it was depleted after 1 yr of no use)
3. tested with another ps2 keyboard
4. updated bios from gigabyte online services 2 times
5. removed viruses lol and still cleaning
6. countless time pc restart by pressing buttons that was supposed to cure problem
but nothing worked for me so far, i need to solve this problem for i am about to install windows newer version.
anything you say i will try it again if i have to, thanks for your time
Edited by hamluis, 23 October 2016 - 10:58 AM.