Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft's tablet deal with the NFL has been a disaster

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:55 AM

The Microsoft Surface tablet is so bad that the best coach in the NFL would rather use paper. At least that’s the opinion of New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, who has the best record of any current active coach, and who speaks out so rarely that any time he describes something in detail, it is instant catnip for the media. It may not be a fair review of the Surface, but unfortunately for Microsoft, it has become a major story this week.

On Tuesday, Belichick, notoriously stingy with answering questions, unloaded on the Surface tablets for a full five minutes in a team press conference. “I’m done with the tablets,” he said. “They’re just too undependable for me…. I’ll use the paper pictures from here on, because I have given it my best shot.” The tablets, which are used by coaches and players to view high-res photos of plays in-game, frequently fail to load the images. Belichick has run out of patience.

Article

Sometimes a piece of paper is better than going full tech.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users