The problem started a couple weeks ago.
- Comcast 75 Mbps service (Performance Pro either 75 or 100... Comcast may have boosted our speed.)
- Renting Comcast's Telephony modem
- e1200 router. N. Hardware V.2. Latest firmware.
- Already called Comcast, not their problem since Modem to PC is good.
- Swapped all ethernet cables to new ones
Hardwired from modem to PC, got 85 Mbps
Hardwired from modem to router to PC, got 85 Mbps
WIFI from router, got 50 Mbps
Hardwired from modem to PC, getting 115 Mbps!
Hardwired from modem to router to PC, getting 25 Mbps
WIFI from router, getting 10 Mbps
Edited by dragonballz, 22 October 2016 - 10:24 AM.