Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Desprately In Need Of Epson R200 Printer Drivers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Emunah

Emunah

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 AM

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:34 PM

desprately in need of Epson R200 printer drivers
epson's site doens'nt start downloading and i cant find it other places either :thumbsup:

what should i do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:45 AM

The server may have been down. Try it now. I just download it a it worked fine.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 moon_walker1949

moon_walker1949

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:43 PM

You never said if you did obtain the driver you where looking for. Another option for you, if you are unable to get the driver from Epson is to go to driverguide.com. You must become a member to get the epson driver that you need. BTW I did find 2 different drivers for the Epson Stylus Photo r200. Click on the link to go to driverguide.com. Make sure you get the driver for your OS (operating system). Please post back

Driverguide.com
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users