So I woke up this morning to find that my cat peed in a bag containing my laptop, camera and bits and pops, thankfully the camera was fine!
I stripped the laptop, only found pee on the battery and RAM, dried any wet parts and cleaned the dust out.
Later on, I turned it on, I could only hear the fan, the lights flashed to say it was on but no screen. Put the battery in the boiler room and then tried it again later. Screen came on, functioned perfectly. Took battery out and placed it and laptop in the boiler room for a few hours while I was at work. Tried using it again, worked perfectly. Had to power off using power button when Ark Survival mods caused my laptop to crash.
Same problem, fan running, no screen. Took battery out and tried using it connected to the charger, same issue.
I'm at a loss here!
What should I do?
I have a big medical bill so can't afford a repair shop.