Gentlemen, I have a severe problem that I am unable to re-solve, and that is Updating my Win 7 64-bit to SP1. I have tried all possible methods outlined on Microsoft's Website, even downloading and burning the ISO DVD. It's quite clear to me either a virus or spyware is stopping the updating process. I started a thread on Seven Forums to resolve this, but after some time they recommended I try here. For all the details I refer you to that post. http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/401663-repairing-corrupt-files-found-sfc.html
So I've attached my two FarBar text files to this post, in the hopes someone can lead me to a resolution. I should add if this is indeed a virus, it's a quite sophisticated one, because no Virus Detection software has been able to find it so far.