Ok, your topic has been moved now. Let's see what we can find.
Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
- Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- please copy and paste the log into your reply.
If prompted by your firewall allow DIG.exe
If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run
Please download Farbar Service Scanner and run it
- Please check all of the boxes then click Scan
- It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
- Please copy and paste the log into your reply.
Please download AdwCleaner and save to your Desktop.
- Right click and "Run as Administrator"
- Click on the Scan button.
- After the scan has finished, click Clean and ok the reboot
- When complete, your machine will restart and a log file will appear
- A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Right click and "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- On completion a log will open, note the saved JRT.txt on your desktop to copy into your reply
Please download rKill to your desktop.
- Right click the file > Run As Administrator.
- If you have any difficulty running the the tool please use an alternative from this page
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
Please download RogueKiller and run it
- Click Scan and then Scan again to start the application
- Please be patient the scan can take quite some time
- When it completes close the browser pop up.
- click Open Report then Open TXT
- Copy and paste the output into your reply.
Please copy and paste all the logs into your reply.