Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Samsung ATIV One 7 curved

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 woodcamp

woodcamp

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:15 AM

I want to mount this in the cubical of a roll top desk but with the pedestal it's about 1" to tall. The pedestal can't be removed says Samsung. I realize there are liability issues on their side. There are inserts the screws the wall mount will go in but the joint that connects the pedestal is in the way. I'm thinking of cutting this joint off but don't want to damage the computer. Has anyone else removed this for a wall mount?

Edit: Moved topic from All Other Applications to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users