Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SYSTEM FILE IS INFECTED

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 justmeandmycomputer

justmeandmycomputer

• Members
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

I am a student online and use my computer abt 98% of the time. Lately I have been getting tons of error messages that have prevented me from doing my homework such as security logon fail, blue screen, and many others. well this morning was the last sraw for me. I had been working in safemode w/networking and when doing certain orojects everything does not display right. so, decided to logon in normal mode to get my assignment and the tricks started immediately.i gpt a black screen for at least 3-4 minutes, so i restarted system again this time the mouse would not let me select safe w/etworking but was stuck at loading normal. I kept until i could get back to safemode. I got safemode again and out of frustration downloaded combo hoping it would blow my system away. I ran it and it deleted a file and place the log on my desktop. I ran it a second time and it stated: system file is infected/ "c:/windows/system32/user32.dll After getting that message it said it was repairing file, then stated it was repaired.

Nw getting the blue screen with dumping physical memory to disk! I have compaq computer running vista . Can someone please help I have a big assignment I need to finish but getting blue screen :-)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 justmeandmycomputer

justmeandmycomputer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:56 PM

I am a student online and use my computer abt 98% of the time. Lately I have been getting tons of error messages that have prevented me from doing my homework such as security logon fail, blue screen, and many others. well this morning was the last sraw for me. I had been working in safemode w/networking and when doing certain orojects everything does not display right. so, decided to logon in normal mode to get my assignment and the tricks started immediately.i gpt a black screen for at least 3-4 minutes, so i restarted system again this time the mouse would not let me select safe w/etworking but was stuck at loading normal. I kept until i could get back to safemode. I got safemode again and out of frustration downloaded combo hoping it would blow my system away. I ran it and it deleted a file and place the log on my desktop. I ran it a second time and it stated: system file is infected/ "c:/windows/system32/user32.dll After getting that message it said it was repairing file, then stated it was repaired.
Nw getting the blue screen with dumping physical memory to disk! I have compaq computer running vista . Can someone please help I have a big assignment I need to finish but getting blue screen :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users