Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD, cannot peg down what is causing it (Attempted switch from DPC)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 phil0sophy

phil0sophy

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 PM

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:10 AM

I have a feeling it is something to do with the windows anniversary update and a driver that has been installed (if I had to guess something to do with intel rapid storage technology as I had to have a custom version running before to avoid bluescreens, however I cannot remember the version number and am unsure if windows updated it.)

*Edit* Windows has not updated intel rapid storage, it is the same version I was using before.

Anyway, it was happening as I was playing Gears 4 and I have attached the perfmon and information asked for within the thread. (also perfmon is showing devices that are not recognised and detected, I am aware of these, one is an xbox 360 controller which does not have drivers and the others are my wireless device which I have disabled as I am using ethernet.)

Attached Files

Edited by phil0sophy, 12 October 2016 - 08:14 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 PM

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:10 AM

Please disconnect the xbox 360 controller from the system and uninstall it's software.

The earlier versions of these devices are known to cause BSOD's on some WIndows systems.

As for the disabled wireless device - please re-enable it, then update it's drivers.

Once the drivers are updated, then feel free to disable it again.

Your UEFI/BIOS (version 4206) dates from 2013.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.
FYI - W8 and W10 communicate more with the UEFI/BIOS than previous versions of Windows, so it's important to ensure that the UEFI/BIOS is kept up to date (and that outdated UEFI/BIOS' may be the cause of some compatibility issues).

Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates.  It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them.  The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

Please uninstall the Corsair Link software as it has problems in the WER section of the MSINFO32 report and is also known to cause problems with some Windows systems.

Several Live Kernel Events in the WER section of the MSINFO32 report.

Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on the "Administrative Events" heading
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: 

SpeedFan v. 4.5.1 and later (free from here:  http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php ) can log temperatures in a CSV file:
You may not need to log temps.  If uncertain, please ask.

To make it work (log the temps to a file) you have to do BOTH of the below:

1. Enable logging in general: Configure...Log...check "Enabled" then click on OK to save.

2. Enable logging for specific checks: Configure...Temperatures..left click on each sensor, then click on "Logged" at the bottom of the Window (for our purposes we want them all) then once you've selected "Logged" for all sensors, then click on OK to save.

The log will be located at C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedFan

Naming: log files are named SFLogYYYYMMDD.csv, where YYYY is the year (four digits), MM is the month (2 digits, zero padded) and DD is the day (2 digits, zero padded). If a file already exists by that name, the file that already exists is renamed according to the following naming scheme: SFLogYYYYMMDD-CCCC.csv, where CCCC is a increasing number. The new file is then created with the standard file name scheme.

Notes: whenever you change the options related with logging, SpeedFan starts a new log file.

NOTE:You may want to turn logging off when we're done - as I don't know it's impact on performance or on the system.

The WinRing0x64.sys driver is a known cause of BSOD's on some Windows systems.

Also note that it dates from 2008 - so it's likely not compatible w/W10

Please be sure that the program that's using it has been uninstalled.

In this case it appears that the program is RealTemp_370 and it's running out of your Downloads folder.

Analysis:
The following is for information purposes only. The following information contains the relevant information from the blue screen analysis:
**************************Tue Oct 11 20:44:08.555 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\john\SysnativeBSODApps\101216-17890-01.dmp]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
Windows 10 Kernel Version 14393 MP (12 procs) Free x64
Built by: 14393.321.amd64fre.rs1_release_inmarket.161004-2338
System Uptime:0 days 1:53:15.249
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
Probably caused by :ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exe ( nt_wrong_symbols!57F4C54181F000 )
BugCheck 100000B8, {ffffd4002e941dc0, ffff8b0d2fee6080, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8)
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffd4002e941dc0, Original thread which is the cause of the failure
Arg2: ffff8b0d2fee6080, New thread
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Stack address of the original thread
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR:  57F4C541
PROCESS_NAME:  ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS_X64_14393.321.amd64fre.rs1_release_inmarket.161004-2338_TIMESTAMP_161005-091753_57F4C541_nt_wrong_symbols!57F4C54181F000
CPUID:        "Intel® Core™ i7-3970X CPU @ 3.50GHz"
MaxSpeed:     3500
CurrentSpeed: 3500
  BIOS Version                  4206
  BIOS Release Date             07/05/2013
  Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
  Baseboard Manufacturer        ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
  Product Name                  System Product Name
  Baseboard Product             RAMPAGE IV EXTREME
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft.  You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

**************************Tue Oct 11 20:44:08.555 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
WinRing0x64.sys             Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)
GPU-Z.sys                   Wed Oct  6 12:14:37 2010 (4CACA06D)
cpuz138_x64.sys             Thu Feb 26 02:04:34 2015 (54EEC582)
HWiNFO64A.SYS               Tue Mar 31 05:51:32 2015 (551A6E24)
iaStorA.sys                 Thu May 21 04:15:45 2015 (555D9431)
TeeDriverW8x64.sys          Thu Oct  8 14:13:00 2015 (5616B22C)
mt7612US.sys                Wed Dec  9 01:44:11 2015 (5667CDBB)
e1i63x64.sys                Fri Mar  4 16:46:29 2016 (56DA0235)
nvvad64v.sys                Tue Apr 12 04:46:52 2016 (570CB5FC)
nvhda64v.sys                Tue May 10 04:59:01 2016 (5731A2D5)
NvStreamKms.sys             Fri Jun  3 07:28:21 2016 (575169D5)
intelppm.sys                Fri Jul 15 22:10:43 2016 (578997A3)
xboxgip.sys                 Fri Jul 15 22:27:49 2016 (57899BA5)
DevAuthE.sys                Fri Jul 15 22:29:16 2016 (57899BFC)
xinputhid.sys               Sat Aug 20 01:20:50 2016 (57B7E8B2)
nvlddmkm.sys                Sat Oct  1 15:08:52 2016 (57F009C4)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GPU-Z.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz138_x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HWiNFO64A.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TeeDriverW8x64.sys
mt7612US.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1i63x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NvStreamKms.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=xboxgip.sys
DevAuthE.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
xinputhid.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 phil0sophy

phil0sophy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:01 AM

I have done everything as said other than the bios update as this is the last compatible bios update with my mobo that works without causing major issues (I wasn't getting the blue screens prior anyway so I remain doubtful it would be the bios.)

However I have done everything else listed, I have also just recorded my temperatures on a recorded playthrough of gears of war 4 for you and included the file (which is what I was doing last night when it bluescreened btw, playing gears 4.)

So far no repeated bluescreen, last night my temperatures were within range however anyway as that was the first thing I thought of when it was bluescreening was my temps and it was around 22 to 25 away from TJ max so well within temp limits on my cpu and within limits on my gpu as well, (I can't speak for HDD temps however as I was not monitoring them.)

I also tried driver verifier to replicate the bluescreen last night to no avail which is normally my first port of call, I also have a full memory dump that I looked at which didn't show much, would you like me to copy and paste that dmp to text from windbg so you can look?

Anyway, here are the files you have asked for (temp and event viewer.)

Attached Files

Edited by phil0sophy, 12 October 2016 - 11:01 AM.

#4 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:56 AM

Although no patterns in the Admin logfile were evident to me (which usually indicates a hardware problem), there are numerous errors relating to the hard drive and it's controller.

I would start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

Please start with the hard drive tests, but complete them all and let us know the results.

Temps look OK.  Even the GPU didn't get to 70ºC

This means that the temps are less likely to be a problem.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 phil0sophy

phil0sophy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:18 PM

Although no patterns in the Admin logfile were evident to me (which usually indicates a hardware problem), there are numerous errors relating to the hard drive and it's controller.

I would start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

Please start with the hard drive tests, but complete them all and let us know the results.

Temps look OK.  Even the GPU didn't get to 70ºC

This means that the temps are less likely to be a problem.

Ok here is the situation, I had another Bluescreen today (Will attach it to this reply) however I think we may be on to something with the hard drives, when I ran the seagate tool and a few other hard drive tools my two 2tb drives came up with caution and seagate tools on one of them completely failed the short DST test.

The drive that failed the short dst is the drive that I have my paging file associated with, therefore if it is faulty (it has over 2400 bad sectors, so yeah, think it is faulty) then repairing these bad sectors with seagate might fix the issue.

I am however aware that it might be wiser after fixing it to just get two new hard drives instead of risking all my data in the event the hard drive completely dies on me.

Do you think it's possible this could be the cause of the BSOD?

Attached Files

Edited by phil0sophy, 13 October 2016 - 01:19 PM.

#6 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:27 PM

Backup your data NOW.  If the drive dies, it'll become very, very expensive to recover the data.

Failing the Short test isn't a full diagnostic (although it usually means that there are problems)

Run the long test and see if it fails there.  If so, then replace the drive.

Do this AFTER the data backup (so, if the drive dies while testing - you'll already have your data backed up)

Gotta run, will look at the reports later on (either later tonight or in the AM)

#7 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:33 AM

At work we don't use the repair function.
We find that:

- if it works, it often damages the OS to such an extent that it has to be reinstalled

- if it works, we find that it often just fails again with the next month or two.

In short, it's easier and more reliable just to get another hard drive.

Your UEFI/BIOS (version 4206) dates from 2013.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.
FYI - W8 and W10 communicate more with the UEFI/BIOS than previous versions of Windows, so it's important to ensure that the UEFI/BIOS is kept up to date (and that outdated UEFI/BIOS' may be the cause of some compatibility issues).

Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates.  It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them.  The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

Watch the free space on your hard drives.

In general, 15% free space is needed for Windows to function normally

You can usually get away with 10% on larger hard drives and not see any significant performance issues.

These devices are disabled in Device Manager:

HPAB4984 (HP Photosmart 5520 series)    SWD\DAFWSDPROVIDER\URN:UUID:1C852A4D-B800-1F08-ABCD-2C59E5AB4984/
Qualcomm Atheros AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter    PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002E&SUBSYS_30A4168C&REV_01\4&286B7C9A&0&00E0    This device is disabled.

Please uninstall the printer.  If needed, you can always install a fresh copy of the latest, W10 compatible drivers for it

As for the Wifi adapter - please re-enable it and update it's drivers.  Then, after it's updated, feel free to disable it again.

The WinRing0x64.sys driver is a known cause of BSOD's on some Windows systems.

In the latest dumps, it is present in PrecisionX and RealTemp

Please uninstall those programs.

Analysis:The following is for information purposes only. The following information contains the relevant information from the blue screen analysis:
**************************Thu Oct 13 10:14:46.250 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\john\SysnativeBSODApps\101316-18562-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 1:20:02.944
Probably caused by :GenuineIntel
BugCheck 124, {0, ffff9306ea6c8028, be000000, 800400}
BugCheck Info: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: ffff9306ea6c8028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000be000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000800400, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x124_GenuineIntel
PROCESS_NAME:  dwm.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\john\SysnativeBSODApps\101216-17890-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 1:53:15.249
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiIdleLoop+11d )
BugCheck 100000B8, {ffffd4002e941dc0, ffff8b0d2fee6080, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8)
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffd4002e941dc0, Original thread which is the cause of the failure
Arg2: ffff8b0d2fee6080, New thread
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Stack address of the original thread
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xB8
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME:  System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xB8_nt!KiIdleLoop

3rd Party Drivers:The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft.  You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

**************************Thu Oct 13 10:14:46.250 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
speedfan.sys                Sat Dec 29 15:59:35 2012 (50DF59B7)
WinRing0x64.sys             Wed May  1 22:19:47 2013 (5181CD43)
iaStorA.sys                 Thu May 21 04:15:45 2015 (555D9431)
WinRing0x64.sys             Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)
GPU-Z.sys                   Wed Oct  6 12:14:37 2010 (4CACA06D)
cpuz138_x64.sys             Thu Feb 26 02:04:34 2015 (54EEC582)
xinputhid.sys               Sat Aug 20 01:20:50 2016 (57B7E8B2)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=speedfan.sys
mt7612US.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
DevAuthE.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GPU-Z.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz138_x64.sys
xinputhid.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.

#8 phil0sophy

phil0sophy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:02 AM

Backup your data NOW.  If the drive dies, it'll become very, very expensive to recover the data.

Failing the Short test isn't a full diagnostic (although it usually means that there are problems)

Run the long test and see if it fails there.  If so, then replace the drive.

Do this AFTER the data backup (so, if the drive dies while testing - you'll already have your data backed up)

Gotta run, will look at the reports later on (either later tonight or in the AM)

I am 100% certain it is the hard drive now, I am transferring all my data from D: to E: and all my important stuff to an external drive, it failed the long test and chkdsk also failed on that drive and it didn't on my other drive.

So yeah, HD sentinel also says the drive has around 9 days of life left before it dies as well, it also says there are over 8000 bad sectors on the disc and 4000 communication  errors, I have replaced all my cables with new ones and the issue still remains so the hard drive must be the culprit at this point.

After I have wiped this drive and backed it up I will remove it from the system and then see if I continue to get blue screens and update the post if I do.

Edited by phil0sophy, 15 October 2016 - 07:02 AM.

#9 phil0sophy

phil0sophy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:16 AM

Ok so I replaced the hard drive and now it's in working order, however I am still getting BSOD's.

These are the steps I have taken so far, checked my temps under load while benchmarking never went above 75, checked my memory for 48 hours and 6 passes, again, no problem with that, all my hard drives are in good working order and everything else, so I ran driver verifier, which brings me to now.

I left a benchmark running as I slept and I would say about 30-40 mins after I fell asleep I got IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD, after looking at windbg no driver is being pointed to it's just saying Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+3af )

What am I missing here? I can't figure out why I am getting these BSOD's and it's literally driving me up the wall now, at first I thought it was my second HDD as it failed last week but I have since replaced it and it's in good working order and showing perfect compared to my old one so it's not that.

I will attach the bsods again so you can see, please help it's driving me crazy now lol.

Attached Files

Edited by phil0sophy, 24 October 2016 - 05:27 AM.

#10 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:10 PM

What benchmark was running when you got the IRQL error?

What settings did you use in Driver Verifier?

I'm looking at a possible video problem, which could be with the video hardware.

But, your GPUZ driver dates from 2013 - so you should uninstall that

And the WinRing0x64.sys driver is still present.  Did you uninstall the programs that I asked you to uninstall?

Analysis:
The following is for information purposes only. The following information contains the relevant information from the blue screen analysis:
**************************Sat Oct 22 22:39:12.762 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\john\SysnativeBSODApps\102316-23734-01.dmp]
System Uptime:0 days 0:19:28.507
Probably caused by :Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+3af )
BugCheck A, {2b87c2bda, 2, 0, fffff801e2045916}
BugCheck Info: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000002b87c2bda, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
    bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
    bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff801e2045916, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR:  AV
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
PROCESS_NAME:  NvStreamUserAgent.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_VRF_nt!ExDeferredFreePool
**************************Fri Oct 21 07:03:43.238 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\john\SysnativeBSODApps\102116-15484-01.dmp]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_00000000`00000000
System Uptime:0 days 0:10:05.984
Probably caused by :Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
BugCheck 101, {10, 0, ffffdb801e76d180, 2}
BugCheck Info: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (101)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000010, Clock interrupt time out interval in nominal clock ticks.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, 0.
Arg3: ffffdb801e76d180, The PRCB address of the hung processor.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, The index of the hung processor.
BUGCHECK_STR:  CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_c_PROC
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: CORRUPT_MODULELIST_CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_c_PROC

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft.  You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

**************************Sat Oct 22 22:39:12.762 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
GPUZ.sys                    Wed Oct  6 12:14:37 2010 (4CACA06D)
WinRing0x64.sys             Wed May  1 22:19:47 2013 (5181CD43)
iaStorA.sys                 Fri May  2 19:06:56 2014 (53642510)
athwnx.sys                  Tue Mar  1 03:39:03 2016 (56D55527)

http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GPUZ.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athwnx.sys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users