Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Someone has skills....a.payments.a.cola phone to TDSS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 elite360

elite360

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:39 PM

Last week I noticed folder populating in my recent folder in the user library and advast gave me a warning of my router had been compromised. I logged in to upgrade firmware and believe when i changed my password on router I allowed the following events.

All data from C: was taken and uploaded to idrive.com

Gmail accounts taken

Disk drives started to malfunction to making huge amounts of noise as data deleted

Network hack at my work

phone had virus of a.payments.cola after local shop replaced screen (was recording and taking pics of me)

POS at work hacked to manipulate sales reporting of my business of 3 retail locations

I found out weeks ago that a employee was changing a date on a ipad to report sales transactions on random dates and would allow him/them to pocket cash and when I asked about missing funds it started a home network hack that I thought was only something in a movie of this nature.

I was able to do a system recovery and ran programs of Mbar, Hitman pro, Rkill, super Anti Spyware and they didnt pick much up but programs and features started to stop working that i have video footage of. I have read Notpad logs it has left and the name tDSS killer was one with at one point reading TEXT files of instructions of how to install the virus.

I have information on the PC that can aid in helping me pinpoint theft and am asking what I should do moving forward. I feel my home network is hacked and am still losing gmail accounts and its getting harder to recover them.

Computer boots but I have to force it into windows with errors and freezes. Can not go into recovery mode any more.

Thanks for any help in advance.

JIM

My system setup

raid 0 SSD 

4 WD black harddrives (disconnected) .

Windows 7

intel I7 950

24gb ram.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users