Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SAFEMODE - F8

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nene28

Nene28

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:26 PM

My computer will go into safemode, but shuts my keyboard and mouse down.  It will not allow my to go into this mode.  Does anyone know why.  This is a business desktop.  Please help, 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,569 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 PM

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:19 PM

Hello Nene, and welcome to BC!

First....What is the reason that you want to enter Safe Mode? Safe Mode is a diagnostic tool that Microsoft included with Windows that can be used if there are certain problems. Are you having problems with your computer? If so, that may be one of the reasons that your Keyboard and Mouse are inactive in SM.

Second....do you have wireless or wired keyboard and mouse?

Third....is your computer on a network with other computers, or is it stand-alone?

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users