Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Does anyone know if they could remove the blur from this photo?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Rht123

Rht123

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 10 October 2016 - 12:22 PM

Hi,

I don't know if anyone would be able to do this but I really need the blur removed from this photo?

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. :)

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rht123

Rht123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:15 PM

Do you know much difference there would be in the end result?

#3 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:26 PM

As I am sure you already know, it is the focal length of the lens of the camera that dictates the crispness of an image and this becomes increasingly exaggerated and noticeable the nearer the object is to the lens when taking a picture. The head of the bird is out-of-focus compared to the main 'body' of the image (and of the bird itself) because it was substantially nearer to the lens when the image was taken. The bird likely lunged towards the camera just prior to the shutter releasing, meaning that the in-built focusing mechanism of the camera itself hadn't quite had time to adjust in time for when the shot was taken. This effect is only exaggerated by the bright colors of the bird's plumage.

An expert in using Photoshop should be able to sharpen the head area up to a large degree. I myself am pretty handy with Paint.net, so I'll have a play and see if I can tidy up some edges to make the face/head/eyes area look a little crisper. Bearing in mind that the bird's colorings flow naturally from one color to the next to a certain extent, the image isn't really too bad, in my opinion.

Edited by robby501, 10 October 2016 - 02:28 PM.

Im a rookie and purely recreational pc user. Im utterly obsessed with security (even though I consider myself a safe and law-abiding internet user!) and run a combo of the following freeware security suites.....

Windows Defender/firewall

Regular scans with Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, JRT, HitmanPro

#4 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:53 PM

Edited by robby501, 10 October 2016 - 03:32 PM.

Im a rookie and purely recreational pc user. Im utterly obsessed with security (even though I consider myself a safe and law-abiding internet user!) and run a combo of the following freeware security suites.....

#5 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:02 PM

#6 Rht123

Rht123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:13 PM

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it.. the pictures you have posted don't seem to be showing up though:/ Any idea how I can view them? Thanks again

#7 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:20 PM

That's funny because I can see them!

I'll try again.

#8 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:21 PM

#9 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

Sorry, I'm having trouble uploading here....can you see this?.......https://i.imgur.com/5b5WWEn.png

5b5WWEn.png

Edited by robby501, 10 October 2016 - 03:36 PM.

#10 Rht123

Rht123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:37 PM

Hi yeah I can see! :)

It was because I'm on my mobile and not a tablet or computer... even though it's a note 7!

Thank you very much:)

#11 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:44 PM

Hi yeah I can see! :)

It was because I'm on my mobile and not a tablet or computer... even though it's a note 7!

Thank you very much:)

No probs. Like I say, there's others who'll probably be able to do a better job than me. I'd keep checking in with this thread if I were you. :wink:

#12 Rht123

Rht123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:48 PM

Thank you I will :)

What you have done is still much better than the original though so thanks a lot :)

#13 Rht123

Rht123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:14 PM

Beepbeep

#14 gedstar

gedstar

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:44 AM

Hows this

http://www.mediafire.com/view/am6do1yvk07omew/bird.jpg

#15 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:52 AM

That's pretty darn good. Better than mine by a mile......

told you, topic starter....something better would come along!  :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users