Please post the exact error message.
The process you are describing is a Clean Boot. Did you do what is suggested in the instructions below?
How to perform a Clean Boot.
Warning: Disabling items in Services or Startup may leave your anitivius disabled until the process is ended. For this reason I would suggest that you perform this process off line.
Click or tap on the Windows key and the R key to open Run, then type msconfig in the search box. This will open System Configuration.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation.
(1) Click/tap on the General tab.
(2) Click/tap on the Selective startup option.
(3) Remove the check mark in the Load startup items check box.
4. Click on the Services tab.
5. Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will still be running.
6. Click Disable all, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services list.
7. Click on Hide all Microsoft services. Click on Apply then OK
Click on Restart in the window that opens.
When the computer is restarted it will boot normally.
If the problem does not resume you have a third party application causing this.
Edited by dc3, 10 October 2016 - 10:38 AM.