Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

auto phone number search

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 looksthatmatter

looksthatmatter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:07 PM

Hi.
I want to search 10 phone numbers automatically in Facebook and store the result in some format.
Can anyone help me with the script. 
I am using kali Linux

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Al1000

Al1000

• Global Moderator
  • 7,975 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 PM

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:46 PM

Hi and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Could you please provide more details on what you want the script to do? Search Facebook for, what 10 phone numbers? Any random phone numbers, or phone numbers relating to something specific?

Please also explain why you wish to do this, so that we know your reasons are ethical.

#3 looksthatmatter

looksthatmatter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:51 PM

Thanks for replying.
I will explain what exactly I want.

Suppose that I have 10 know phone or mobile numbers stored in excel file or text file.
How do I search them one at a time in Facebook search box.
And I also want to store the result Facebook ID linked to that particular number.
I hope now you can help me out.

#4 Al1000

Al1000

• Global Moderator
  • 7,975 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 PM

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:39 PM

Thanks for your explanation; that's slightly clearer now.

I don't see how it would be possible to do this with a script and Facebook search box.

Why would you want to search Facebook for phone numbers anyway? I am trying to identify a motive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users