Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help me remove the watermark of those image.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 MarkeyJ

MarkeyJ

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:44 AM

Anyone know about Photoshop ? I have a lot of images with watermark. I don't know how to remove them. Can anyone direct me or give a tutorial link. If you can, remove some of them for me, I will be very happy. Help me please!

I really want to remove the watermark: "Van Hoang Trung" or "Kenphoto" in those pictures, and these is not all the picture. I need help. 

14494899_998078420314534_710200422614748

10409255_798990036890041_734219707591142

12190788_798540290268349_479384461675234

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ManlyMcManlyton

ManlyMcManlyton

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:54 AM

Do you own the photos?

#3 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:54 AM

If I had to guess, you are not the owner of these photos. Removing the watermark would be stealing, and Bleeping Computer does not condone piracy in any shape or form.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

Bleeping Computer Forum Rules

#4 MarkeyJ

MarkeyJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2016 - 05:02 AM

Do you own the photos?

Don't be so serious. The man who wear mask and Kendo costume on a Halloween festival is me, I have asked the photographer for taking a photo with my friends in my club. I even have asked them if i could remove the watermark and they all agreed so it's not a big problem about copyright.  

Do you own the photos?

Don't be so serious. The man who wear mask and Kendo costume on a Halloween festival is me, I have asked the photographer for taking a photo with my friends in my club. I even have asked them if i could remove the watermark and they all agreed so it's not a big problem about copyright.  

@@ 

#5 MarkeyJ

MarkeyJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2016 - 05:09 AM

If I had to guess, you are not the owner of these photos. Removing the watermark would be stealing, and Bleeping Computer does not condone piracy in any shape or form.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

Don't be so serious. The man who wear mask and Kendo costume on a Halloween festival is me, I have asked the photographer for taking a photo with my friends in my club. I even have asked them if i could remove the watermark and they all agreed so it's not a big problem about copyright. Ofcourse, Van hoang trung is my old friend, I had asked him for receive the original pic, however: He did'nt keep those pic (without watermark) but he have agreed for me to remove the watermark, so don't be so serious.

Don't be so serious. The man who wear mask and Kendo costume on a Halloween festival is me, I have asked the photographer for taking a photo with my friends in my club. I even have asked them if i could remove the watermark and they all agreed so it's not a big problem about copyright. Ofcourse, Van hoang trung is my old friend, I had asked him for receive the original pic, however: He did'nt keep those pic (without watermark) but he have agreed for me to remove the watermark, so don't be so serious.

But thanks alot @@

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,440 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:58 AM

Topic closed per Forum Rules.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users