Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

kernel_data_inpage_error every 6 hours

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dangHDD

dangHDD

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 PM

Posted 07 October 2016 - 05:42 PM

I have been having some many problems with my pc, since windows 10, it has been getting kernel blablabla error, lets refer to it as KIE, after I formatted my pc back to factory settings, Its gone good, driver reinstalling has been harsh but I have managed to keep my pc running until lately, I have been getting KIE every 6-8 hours, usually I go off and leave my pc downloading something, just to see it restarted, I noticed the BSOD after it came right before saving my 4 straight hours of work on blender, and then interrupting a clash royale match, Its pissing me off so I decided to fix it, speccy says my HDD is fine, it most likely is right now, I have noticed my pc loses performance before it happens, it gets slow and clunky, here is a pasted minidump, I own this damn pc but it seems like I dont own whatever minidump it produces

100716-47359-01.dmp

07-10-2016 18:29:34

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

0x0000007a

parameter 1 00000000`00000004

parameter 2 00000000`00000000

parameter 3 ffffe001`322dd580

parameter 4 000000b4`73a19d4f

caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

caused by adress ntoskrnl.exe+14e3a0

file description NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Microsoft Corporation

6.3.9600.18438 (winblue_ltsb.160812-0914)

x64

ntoskrnl.exe+14e3a0

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\100716-47359-01.dmp

07-10-2016 18:31:22

Im guessing it has to do with ntoskrnl.exe? I would like some help, I would upload a speccy but Im not allowed to, dunno why, please someone help me

extra data: my HDD is quite loud and my pc heats up more than normal with google chrome before this happens

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:26 AM

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer. Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.

The one piece of information the Speccy will not provide is the make and model of your PSU. If you know what it is please post this along with the Speccy link which will be generated.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy...1png_zpsr3irze6o.png

Please run sfc /scannow

The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces corrupted and incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.

To open the Command Prompt press the Windows keywindowskey_zps092d5c75.png and the X key at the same time.   A menu will open with the option Command Prompt (Admin), click/tap on this.

You will see a window similar to the one below.

command%20prompt%20w8_zpsxjmewau9.png

When the Elevated Command Prompt opens copy and paste in sfc /scannow, then press Enter.

This will take a while,  have patience and allow it finish.  Stopping this scan could damage files.  

When the scan is finished please post the log of this scan.

Do the following to access the sfc /scannow log.

Open the Command Prompt, copy and paste the command below followed by pressing the Enter key.

copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log "%userprofile%\Desktop\cbs.txt"

This will place a new icon on the desktop titled CBS.   

This log usually is very large, for this reason you should use a host website like Dropbox to post the log.  You can start a free 30 day trial.  Once you have loaded the log at Dropbox post a link to the website.

Double click on this icon to open the CBS log, copy and paste the log in your dropbox account and post the link in your topic.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:48 AM

This Stop message indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. This Stop message is usually caused by a bad block (sector) in a paging file, a virus, a disk controller error, or failing RAM. In rare cases, it is caused when nonpaged pool resources run out. It is also caused by defective hardware.

Execute following command to repair file system errors and mark sectors that are bad.

Chkdsk  C: /r 

Posted Image

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:25 AM

Please run the Speccy Snapshot.  You posted that your hdd is making a lot of noise, this can be a sign that the hdd is failing.  The Speccy will show the S.M.A.R.T. attributes which will give us a better idea of what is going on with the hdd.  It will also show what your temperatures look like.

Edited by dc3, 11 October 2016 - 08:26 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users