Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recommend me a tablet

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 flamingo_go

flamingo_go

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:10 AM

Hello, guys. I'm on the market for tablet. After dozens of reviews can't make a dessicion which tablet will suit me the best. 
According to reviews, which I show below, Sasmsung Tablets are the best (of course, I don't talk about IPad). but: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 or Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Tablet?  Does the 1st model supports usb otg? Can you read this outdoors in the sunlight? Can microsoft office run on this tablet? Is it possible to have the hand-written text (with the stylus), be converted into any kind of text in a word processor?
Any advice will be pretty appreciated, thanks in advance!

Reviews:

http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/tablets/15-best-android-tablets-in-the-world-905504

http://www.bestadvisor.com/best-tablets

Does supports usb otg?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 itsaj

itsaj

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:11 PM

i would recomend the amazon fire 7

#3 alexoler

alexoler

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

If your budget is 100-200$ i would recommend the Amazon Kindle fire 10 with a big display

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0189XYY0Q/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

If you have a higher budget either go with the new ipads or the galaxy tab (try getting the newer versions)

#4 anajames

anajames

• Banned Spammer
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:00 AM

Been using an Ipad air 2 for like 2 months now and i would admit it is value for money. But it all depends on your budget. Have also used the Samsung Galaxy tab s that was good too.

#5 Atomic77

Atomic77

• Members
  • 213 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

Once you go iPad there is no turning back.

ATOMIC77

​GEEKED AT BIRTH

#6 odiear3rd

odiear3rd

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 PM

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:56 PM

I agree with itsa this is what I use. No rear cam. Maybe on newer versions.

#7 odiear3rd

odiear3rd

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 PM

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:58 PM

I agree with itsa this is what I use. No rear cam. Maybe on newer versions. Used below $50.

#8 WD65

WD65

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

I just bought the ASUS zenpro10. It's sold by Verizon but not a bad deal. It has a hex core processor and 3 gigs of ram. Has 32 gigs of memory and can handle up to 128 gig of exterior memory. Very fast for a tablet. This is my forth tablet.

#9 roseflower

roseflower

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

Please my laptop is very slow in browsing and  is a widow 10, what will i do to solve the problem?

Mod Edit -  This topic is now in the Win 10 section and may be ignored here. I am leaving it because of the complications doing anything else would cause me !

Chris Cosgrove

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 17 August 2017 - 05:22 PM.

#10 bornfree

bornfree

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:02 PM

I just bought the ASUS zenpro10. It's sold by Verizon but not a bad deal. It has a hex core processor and 3 gigs of ram. Has 32 gigs of memory and can handle up to 128 gig of exterior memory. Very fast for a tablet. This is my forth tablet.

How's the screen resolution of this? Is it close to ipad?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users