Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strange thing with spy Hunter!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PouriyaHassany

PouriyaHassany

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 AM

Posted 04 October 2016 - 05:24 AM

Hi, I uninstalled spy hunter and reboot my system and after that i received strange message to reboot you system, I done the same and i got same message! If i want to close that window another msg shows up that Do u really want to exit the installation Wizard? No.... Reboot Now!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell going on with this spy Hunter :| Im Pissed . Windows 10 Here :\

5ve_1.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 PM

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:13 AM

Welcome to BC...

Use Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware  to uninstall Spyhunter. Once you have done that do a search on your computer
for Enigma....delete the Enigma files that are found....if any.
Often a registry cleaner is installed, too. Look in your lists of installed programs for that.

If you were having a problem with adware or malware then I suggest you start a new topic in the Am I infected? What do I do?  Forum.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 PouriyaHassany

PouriyaHassany
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:46 AM

Im really Sorry that i posted this topic in wrong place and thank you for your help. : :love4u:

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:20 AM

Nothing to be sorry about...you posted in the correct forum for your Enigma problem. My last sentence was to help you

get help for removing any adware or malware that may have been the reason for you installing Spyhunter.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 PouriyaHassany

PouriyaHassany
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:36 AM

thank you buddy215 for your help and it worked out! I did as your instruction and Boom! Problem Solved!

#6 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,124 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:50 AM

You're welcome...happy surfin'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users