Hello, I'm Bezukhov, and I will be assisting you with this problem. Some things to keep in mind:
- Please do not run any tools on your own while we solve this. Some are rather powerful, and using one at the wrong moment can have catastrophic effects. Also please refrain from seeking help for this problem elsewhere. Too many cooks spoils the broth.
- Next, it is important that the instructions given be performed in the order given. We may need one tool to finish its job before another one starts.
- If at any time my instructions are not clear stop and ask for clarification.
- Rather than attach any logs to your post it is better that you copy and paste them instead, except if instructed otherwise.
- Any program that I ask you run should only be run once.
- As soon as your computer is clean I will let you know.
- Please try to complete any tasks and reply in 24 to 48 hours. I will try to do likewise.
- If you have any pirated software on your system I must ask that you remove them. No need for you to tell me if you do. Many times such programs are the source of many an infection, which makes cleaning a sick computer just that more difficult. And it's also against BleepingComputer's rules.
- Lastly, do not make any changes to your computer from here on out until you get an "All Clear" from me.
Those logs you posted were a help. But I would like to see a complete set of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool logs:
- Right-click FRST then click "Run as administrator" (XP users: click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
- When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
- When the FRST window appears, make sure the box labeled Addition.txt is checked
- Press the Scan button.
- When finished, it will produce a log called FRST.txt and Addition.txt in the same directory the tool was run from. Post both logs.
Edited by Bezukhov, 01 October 2016 - 07:42 AM.