You should provide the log files Aura ask for he is trained to resolve System File Checker errors.
The link you have provided is how i would execute Dism command to repair corrupted component store but this Dism command not always works if it does not then you can mount the install.wim image file and execute Dism command with /source and /LimitedAccess parameters. I will write you quick tutorial on how to mount install.wim image file and execute Dism command to extract corrupted system files.
First try below command if it does not work follow my instructions to mount the install.wim image file.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:X:\Sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
Replace the X: drive letter with a drive letter where Install.wim is stored.
Mount the Install.wim image.
1. Get index number for Windows OS edition you want to repair for example my Windows 10 Setup DVD i executed below command
Dism /get-wiminfo /WimFile:"L:\sources\install.wim"
This command output is below:
C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism /get-wiminfo /WimFile:"L:\sources\install.wim"
Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Details for image : L:\sources\install.wim
Index : 1
Name : Windows 10 Pro
Description : Windows 10 Pro
Size : 13,622,146,425 bytes
Index : 2
Name : Windows 10 Home
Description : Windows 10 Home
Size : 13,564,815,558 bytes
The operation completed successfully.
As you can see there is two editions of Windows 10 compress within Install.wim file lets say you want to repair Windows 10 Pro its Index number is 1 we will need this number to tell Dism which edition we want to work with.
2. Execute below command to create folder named MountWim at root of C: partition.
3. Execute below command to mount the Install.wim image file.
Dism /Mount-Wim /WimFile:"L:\sources\install.wim" /index:1 /MountDir:C:\MountWim
Replace the L:\sources folder path with where Install.wim image file stored. Replace the number 1 with Windows edition you want to work with.
4. Type below command to repair corrupted competent store:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:"C:\MountWim\Windows" /LimitAccess
5. After above command finnish without error then type Sfc /scannow to repair damage or missing Windows System files.
6. After you have finnish you need to unmount the Install.wim image file execute below command:
Dism /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:C:\MountWim /discard
Edited by FreeBooter, 29 September 2016 - 05:53 PM.