Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cheap s/h PC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ollyk

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:03 PM

Hey folks, ok so I have basically been pretty skint for too long now. So long that the last decent computer I owned was an A7n8X with 2400+ cpu!

So while I am not in a position to start building something special, I might soon be able to consider buying a second hand machine.... What I want is something that can play some of the older games I have but was never able to complete due to motherboard failure... Those being Black mesa, the newer version of Tomb Raider anniversary etc.

My aim to be able to play elite dangerous I guess anything that run this at all would be cool.

Problem is that of budget! I would be looking in a couple of months at a couple hundred pounds (UK) tops. I have a monitor so that would not be something I would need...

So what specs should I be looking at on ebay??

Sorry but there is so much to catch up on that I am doing my head in just starting!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users