Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Headphones: Siberia 150/200, Razer Kraken or Hyperx Cloud Core

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Miker2808

Miker2808

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:18 AM

I'm looking for new headphones, I had the razer kraken pro, sadly my dog ate the cable, so I don't know If I should buy the kraken again or not

They were good, just some ear aches after hours of sitting infront the PC

now, I'm not sure if I should get the Siberia 150 or 200 (the 200's looks pretty small, and I need large earcups) about the hyperx Cloud Core, I'm not sure if I should buy it, but everywhere people say both kraken and siberia are ***, and that hyperx cloud core is the best

Any advice, plus information about the earcup sizes + quality (mic quality doesn't really matter, but it should contain one)

Edited by hamluis, 25 September 2016 - 12:19 PM.
Moved from Gen Chat to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jforst

jforst

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:29 AM

My friend's dog also ate the cable. Then he bought SoundMAGIC HP200 full size headphones. These headphones have detachable cables, soft leather earpads, padded headband, etc. These affordable full size headphones provide audiophile sound with balance sound imaging.You can also try these out. These products are available online at exclussive offers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users