Let's say that you have a computer that is hiding behind a dedicated Tor Ethernet hotspot.
So let's assume the computer got hacked by web browser exploit.
So it is hacked, but it is still connected via a Tor Ethernet.
Therefore, the hacker can see WHAT you are doing, but not WHO you are, i.e. your real IP.
So... I want to operate in this environment.
What kinds of things would I do to stop this laptop from being tied to me..?
I will give you a list of things I thought of... I would like you to add to this list or correct anything I got wrong.
1. Laptop manufacturer
2. System spec
3. Wipe/re-install the BIOS and HDD from any previous attacks
4. Lists of programs installed. Perhaps only install a web browser and nothing else
5. Don't visit sites in your ordinary browsing routine on clearnet
6. Typing style / speed / vocabulary / language / typos, i.e. forensic linguistics
7. Time of the day that you use the computer.. clock on the machine..
8. Physically remove the webcam, mic
9. Physically remove the WiFi chip, so it can't scan for nearby networks and devices. So the only connection is directly by Ethernet to the Tor hotspot
10. Don't type your real name, or log into any accounts tied to your real name.
What do you think..?