Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is this how you treat people????

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 polar959

polar959

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:49 PM

I had a problem with my computer which is still not resolved and one moderator closed it without even contacting me about it and saying anything about it I mean is this how you treat us If you want me to delete the post from other forums you should've asked me I would've done it I trust this website more than others plus I didn't remember about this forum that's why I didn't open it here first.

Secondly I have posted the same on the Microsoft support website for the reason that they can know if it is a bug or so!!

I am really disappointed I was sooo happy at first while a seurity person named aura helped me and he was such a good person that he made a big trust on me that this forum is reliable and now after this incident I starting slightly doubting the moderators here!!!

I am really disappointed I suppose you might do something about it! I have no problem starting the topic again but I don't want my post being closed without being solved and without being talked to me about it and with a stupid reason. Here is the link to the post if you want to see!!!!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627661/my-windows-10-laptop-does-not-detect-my-transcend-1tb-externalhdd/#entry4089949

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sasschary

sasschary

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 752 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:16 PM

Hey, polar959!

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with BC's help. However, as hamluis said, and as you said in this thread, you have put the same post on Microsoft's support website. Getting help from multiple sites at once will likely only lead to people not knowing what is going on, both on your side, and on the side of anyone trying to help you. It is to avoid any confusion that your thread has been closed. Again, as hamluis said, if you still have issues after everyone on Microsoft's support forum gives their suggestions, you can feel free to post on here again, but it is easiest for everyone if you do not have multiple threads across websites when asking for help.

Sorry again about the disappointment. We will do whatever we can to help you!

sasschary

#3 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:17 PM

Did you even read post # 3. Most of those that help here also help on other forums. Multiple forums only provide multiple work for these volunteers...

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users