I am back. In August you helped resolve this. It was caused by the Win7 updates and I have verified that it is again a Win7 update problem. Emachines laptop NV53 w 4 gigs of ram running Win7 Home Professional.
I followed Willy2's post #15 in the sysnative thread to resolve the problem. In post #15 he felt the Tweaking.com writeup was better than sysnative. I followed the directions in we.krelay.de/en/en and downloaded six updates ...ending in 5911, 8965, 5739, 8601, 4033, and 9094 from table #1 plus ending in 8612 from table #2 (it said only download one from table #2).
All this was done in the new administrator login that was created for the original problem (which got resolved for a time).
However none of the update files will run. I just spent four hours watching it say something like "Windows installer looking for updated files" when I tried to run 9094 Cannot tell you exactly because when I tried to run the file ending in 9094 again I got the message "only one instance of wusa.exe is allowed to run."
Need help please.