Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

An internal server error.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Webbbbb

Webbbbb

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 AM

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

Hello. Please help me to stop an error message in Excel 2010. I try to open my document  but I'm having a problem where I get the following error: An internal server error.

How to make excel repair? Google did not help me!

Best Regards,

Stanley Webb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:05 AM

Does only the one document give the error? Can you for example open a blank document without a error? Also, what version of Windows do you have?

#3 Webbbbb

Webbbbb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:20 PM

Hi Trikein

Only one doc gives the error. No i can't
I have Windows 8

#4 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:53 PM

Those two answers answers seem contradictory. Can you explain what you mean by "No I can't"?  Are you saying both a specific document and a blank document give the error?

Also, can you explain again what you are trying to do? That type of error usually only occurs if something embed in the file is trying to connect to a non local file. Is the file a normal spreadsheet or part of a program or process? Is it a CSV or XML file? If it is hard to explain, feel free to give picture/screenshots or videos. 

#5 ralph0088

ralph0088

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:07 PM

Stanley, this error can occur when adding contacts in an Excel  file, logging into Constant Contact, or clicking a hyperlink. Try resaving your filename with a .CSV extension and uploading the file again. Also you can use this application https://onlinefile.repair/en/excel.html

Good luck,
Ralph

#6 Webbbbb

Webbbbb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

Thsnk u Ralph!

0 user(s) are reading this topic