Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Followed The Guide To Get Rid Of Spywarequake

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JerryG20

JerryG20

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:35 AM

Hey guys,

I just finished following the guide on how to remove spywarequake and at the very end it says to use Panda Online. Well, I'm currently in the middle of the scan right now (Looks like I'm only 1/8 through the whole scan) and it already says 68 detected Spyware programs and 3 Hacking Tools and potentially unwanted tools. As I'm typing this the windows alert box just started popping up again (It appeared before I use the guide, then stopped, then I did the Panda Online scan thing, and just a few seconds ago it started popping up the System Alert: Spyware Detected box):

(Clicking on the box takes me to "Pest Trap")

Posted Image

What should I do now? I noticed isamini and isamonitor in my running processes but I don't think I saw them before there. Nothing else stood out, but I'm sure that I'm just overlooking something since I'm not too familiar with most of those names (isamini and isamonitor just stood out).

I'm using Ad-Aware SE to scan right now and it currently has found 25 new critical objects (And is still scanning).

(I had the log posted here but I just noticed that you're not allowed to post the log here in this forum. If somebody needs it to help then I guess I could send it to you or something)

EDIT: This JUST popped up:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/djAZ...edupmessage.jpg

Edited by JerryG20, 20 August 2006 - 05:56 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,482 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 20 August 2006 - 07:00 AM

Hello JerryG20

If your using Win XP or 2000, try this alternate fix.

First, print out these instructions, or copy them to a NotePad file for reading while in Safe Mode, because you will not be able to connect to the Internet to read from this site.

Then please download, install and update Ewido Anti-Spyware v4.0. DO NOT perform a scan yet.
Print out the Ewido Install and Scan Instructions.

Go here and follow the instructions for using SmitfraudFix. Read "How to create/extract a ZIP File in Win ME/XP/2003" or "How to create/extract a ZIP File in Win 9x/2000" if your not sure how to do this.

After using the tool reboot again in "SAFE MODE" and Clean out your Temporary Internet files as follows:
  • Quit Internet Explorer and quit any instances of Windows Explorer.
  • Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
  • On the General tab, click "Delete Files" under Temporary Internet Files.
  • In the Delete Files dialog box, tick the "Delete all offline content check box", and then click "OK".
  • On the General tab, click "Delete Cookies" under Temporary Internet Files, and then click "OK".
  • Click on the Programs tab then click the Reset Web Settings button. Click "Apply" then "OK".
  • Click "OK".
Next Click Start, click Control Panel and then double-click Display. Click on the Desktop tab, then click the Customize Desktop button. Click on the Web tab. Under Web Pages you should see a checked entry called Security info or something similar. If it is there, select that entry and click the Delete button. Click "Ok" then "Apply" and "Ok".

Empty the Recycle Bin by right-clicking the Recycle Bin icon on your Desktop, and then clicking Empty Recycle Bin.

Then scan with Ewido per the instructions you printed out and reboot back to normal mode.

Post back and let us know how your computer is running.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 JerryG20

JerryG20
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2006 - 02:29 PM

NOTE: I posted some logs here because I thought it would help. I know that logs should be posted in the other forum, but I thought it would be wasteful to create a whole other thread just for these logs. If the logs still shouldn't be posted here I can get rid of them. Also, my default browser that I use is Firefox.

I CANNOT boot into safe mode. All this weird text pops up about system files, I'll try to get a picture of it, but basically I can't boot into safe mode (I'm not sure if it's because of this trojan stuff or just because of something I had to do to get my computer to start working in the first place; I have to use a boot loader type of thing whenever I turn on my computer due to something like system files were missing when I first installed XP).

Can I do the steps in normal mode?

EDIT: Okay, I just read that it is only recommended to do it in safe mode, so I went ahead and did it in normal mode:

SmitFraudFix v2.81

Scan done at 12:30:16.27, Sun 08/20/2006
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Desktop\SmitfraudFix\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
Fix ran in normal mode

Before SmitFraudFix
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

Killing process

Generic Renos Fix

GenericRenosFix by S!Ri

Deleting infected files

C:\Program Files\IntCodec\ Deleted

Deleting Temp Files

Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning done. 

After SmitFraudFix
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

End

Now I will try to do clean out the temporary internet files stuff right now in normal mode.

EDIT: There was no "Security Info" or anything like that in Web Pages under the Web tab (There was nothing there at all).

In trying to use Ewido it says that I have to click on stop in the service thing when I find it. However, when I double-clicked on ewido all the options like start, stop, pause, and remove were grayed out so I couldn't do anything with them. So I just set the other thing to manual. Am I supposed to have the program running while doing this (The instructions don't say anything about this....)?

EDIT2: Okay, I just finished using ewido and it found something like 166 files and I had it quarantine those. Then I saved the log (What do I do now? How do I know all the spyware and stuff is really gone?):

[code=auto:0]---------------------------------------------------------
ewido anti-spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 1:03:39 PM 8/20/2006

+ Scan result:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Explorer Security Plugin 2006 -> Adware.IntCodec : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Security Add-On -> Adware.IntCodec : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Public Messenger ver 2.03 -> Adware.IntCodec : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.184:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.185:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.186:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.187:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.188:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.189:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.190:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.191:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.192:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.193:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.194:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.195:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.196:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.197:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.198:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.199:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.200:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.201:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.202:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.203:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.204:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.205:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.206:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.207:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.208:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.209:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.210:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.211:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.212:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.213:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.214:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.215:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.216:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.217:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.218:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.219:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.220:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.221:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.222:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.223:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.224:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.225:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.226:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.227:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.228:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.462:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.583:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.595:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.818:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.828:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.230:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.244:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.246:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.850:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.505:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Addynamix : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.506:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Addynamix : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.906:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.907:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adjuggler : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.232:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.233:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.234:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.235:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.238:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.243:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.370:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.375:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.376:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.384:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.385:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.392:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.20:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.822:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bfast : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.683:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.408:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.409:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.410:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.411:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bridgetrack : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.631:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.19:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.26:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.27:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.33:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.368:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.369:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.371:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.372:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.374:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.386:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.387:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.388:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.389:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.708:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickhype : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.108:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.109:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.110:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.111:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.501:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.502:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.45:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.471:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.582:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.667:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.709:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.710:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.815:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.816:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.817:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.839:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.840:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.841:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.842:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.843:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.844:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.845:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.846:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.847:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.946:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.259:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.263:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.264:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.265:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.266:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.267:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.268:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.455:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.456:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.457:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.458:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.459:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.88:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.89:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.90:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.91:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.92:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.93:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.949:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.624:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.625:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.626:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.670:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.853:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.854:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.892:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.933:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.614:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.615:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.616:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.617:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.542:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Linksynergy : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.543:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Linksynergy : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.507:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.508:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.509:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.510:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.94:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.95:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.181:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.182:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.183:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.591:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.592:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.593:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.594:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.702:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Qksrv : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.703:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Qksrv : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.419:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.420:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.421:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.422:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.231:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.236:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.237:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.239:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.240:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.241:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.242:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.245:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.686:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.687:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.688:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.689:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.690:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.337:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.338:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.339:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.340:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.341:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.301:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.302:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.303:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.304:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.305:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.308:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.309:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.310:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.311:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.312:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.313:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.314:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.315:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.318:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.319:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.320:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.321:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.322:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.323:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.324:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.325:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.326:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.327:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.328:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.329:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.330:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.22:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.34:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.35:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.43:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.44:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.596:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.722:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.561:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.562:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.563:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.564:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.565:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.566:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.567:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.568:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.720:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Trafic : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.60:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.61:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.62:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.65:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.66:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.67:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.68:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.69:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.70:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.72:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla

Edited by JerryG20, 20 August 2006 - 03:55 PM.

#4 JerryG20

JerryG20
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:54 PM

My previous post was getting pretty hectic with all the edits and stuff. I just used Ad-Aware SE again and it found "47 Negligible Objects" that were type MRU List. It found nothing else. I just used ewido again and it found 11 more files:

+ Created at:	1:50:55 PM 8/20/2006

+ Scan result:	

:mozilla.17:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.22:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.26:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.27:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.18:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.50:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.53:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.36:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.37:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.28:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.29:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

::Report end

Why weren't these files caught the first time around? What should I do to make sure that ALL the bad files are really gone?

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,482 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:26 PM

It appears Ewido cleaned everything it found. Most of those entries were tracking cookies. If you surf the web a lot, on subsequent scans Ewido will keep flagging any new tracking cookies that have been saved to your computer. On heavily infected computers Ewido works best in safe mode. If the Ewido service is still running, that's ok. Your still under the trial period and protected by its real time monitoring features. When the trial expires, then there is no need to run the service.

As far as missing system files, have you tried using the System File Checker utility?

Go to Start > Run and type: sfc /scannow

Make sure that you include a space between the c and /. This command will immediately initiate the Windows File Protection service to scan all protected files, verify their integrity, and replace any problem files. You must be logged on as a member of the Administrators group to run sfc and it may ask you to insert your XP Installation CD so have it available.

Are you still getting the "System Alert: Spyware Detected" pop up in your system tray? How's your computer running in general?
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#6 JerryG20

JerryG20
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:46 PM

I just did 2 more Ewido scans back to back:

+ Created at:	2:18:10 PM 8/20/2006

+ Scan result:	

:mozilla.16:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.29:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.15:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.22:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.23:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.24:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.28:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

After that I rebooted and did another scan that found nothing. I'm not sure why the heck these things keep popping up after each scan; the only thing I'm doing in between the scans is going back to this website to report the scans. Since the last scan said that it found nothing, and I just opened up Firefox again to post this, I'm going to reboot again and do another scan to see if more files pop up.

The system files thing had to do with NTLDR missing. I had to download this fix thing where I used a floppy disk that had a sort of boot loader type of thing.

EDIT: Just finished the test and it looks like the same files were found AGAIN:

+ Created at:	3:10:03 PM 8/20/2006

+ Scan result:	

:mozilla.23:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.30:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.25:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.22:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.24:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.20:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.21:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

I'm in Firefox again to post this. I'm going to do one more test (without rebooting this time) and see if it finds anything. If it does, I'll try using Internet Explorer to do these tests.

EDIT: MORE stuff found:

+ Created at:	3:34:48 PM 8/20/2006

+ Scan result:	

:mozilla.15:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.10:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.9:C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4a977jyd.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

I uninstalled Firefox before performing this last test and I'm now using Internet Explorer. I will now try to test again (If nothing comes up, I'll reboot and try again).

Okay, just did it again and it found 1 file this time:

+ Created at: 3:57:54 PM 8/20/2006

+ Scan result:

C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Cookies\new guest@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

Edited by JerryG20, 20 August 2006 - 06:00 PM.

#7 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,962 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:41 PM

If you decide to reinstall FireFox, here is how to prevent a bunch of those cookies from coming aboard in the first place.

Click on Tools, then Options, then click on the privacy icon, then click on the cookies tab. Make sure there is a green check in the box by "for the originating site only."

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#8 JerryG20

JerryG20
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:45 PM

Okay, I did a few more tests. I eventually got to the point where Ewido didn't find anything at all from a scan. HOWEVER, when I got to that point, I opened up IE and then closed it. I then did another scan and it found this file (Which seems to keep popping up now after everytime I open IE after doing a complete scan):

+ Created at:	4:41:10 PM 8/20/2006

+ Scan result:	

C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Cookies\new guest@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

Note that this is the EXACT same thing at the end of post 6 at that last scan at the bottom of my post. It appears, then I use the program to get rid of it. Then it is gone and every scan after that will show the system to be clean. By when I open up IE and then close it, the file appears again and it's all over again. So, what do I do to fix this? I already cleared all the cookies and stuff that was mentioned in an earlier post in the Internet Options, but this stuff keeps happening.

EDIT: It looks like that file (Along with 3 others, but they dont' show up in Ewido) is created when I open up IE and it takes me to the DEFAULT homepage of msn.com. I changed the home page right now to something else and manually deleted that file. I'll do another scan and see what I get.

EDIT2:

+ Created at:	5:19:48 PM 8/20/2006

+ Scan result:	

C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-117609710-706699826-839522115-1003\Dc17.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Cookies\new guest@atdmt[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Cookies\new guest@com[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Com : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Cookies\new guest@doubleclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\New Guest\Cookies\new guest@tribalfusion[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

It never ends :thumbsup:

Edited by JerryG20, 20 August 2006 - 07:22 PM.

#9 JerryG20

JerryG20
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:25 AM

If you decide to reinstall FireFox, here is how to prevent a bunch of those cookies from coming aboard in the first place.

Click on Tools, then Options, then click on the privacy icon, then click on the cookies tab. Make sure there is a green check in the box by "for the originating site only."

I tried that and unfortunately it didn't work. I checked the Firefox cookies and I'm still getting cookies from places like burstnet.com (Which later appear in Ewido and I have to get rid of them through that). Is there no hope? :flowers:

#10 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,962 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:04 AM

Well, we could get even more aggressive with the cookie management. Sometimes what I consider third-party cookies are seen as originating cookies by the browser. Go back to the cookies tab in privacy options, and by keep cookies make sure it says ask me every time. Contrary to what it seems to say, this will cause FireFox to ask you before setting any cookies. When the message box comes up, click on show details in order to see where the cookie is from and whether it's a session cookie or not. Normally, after you have done this the first time, you won't have to click on show details again. If the cookie in question is from a site you trust, such as Bleeping Computer, put a check in the little box by use my choice for all cookies from this site so the browser won't ask you about that site again. Now click on the button for allow for session or allow. If you click on session the cookie will go away when you exit the browser. If it's something you don't want, again put the check in the box by use my choice for all cookies from this site and click on deny.

In order to see what sites you have allowed or denied, click on the exceptions button in the cookies tab. You can remove a single site or all sites from this list. Sometimes I clean out the entire list and start over.

In order to see what cookies are presently stored by FireFox, click on the view cookies button in the cookies tab. You can choose to delete specific cookies or all of them.

Hope this helps,

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users