Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WINDOWS 7 SPK 1 CAN NOT BE INSTALLED DUE TO ERROR MESSAGES

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Layi2016

Layi2016

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 22 September 2016 - 03:48 AM

I have tried installing windows service Pack 1 on my systems but could not. While it installing, it suddenly terminated and brought an error message " A required is not within its validity period when trying against the current system clock or the times tramp in signed off''. I read it on this site that I should install SUR for 32 Bit for my system . While trying to install this again, it stopped and brought another message " CERT_E_EXPIRED (0x80060101'' . I further downloaded HOT FIX to see if this will work but did not. How do I do this? I can not do update on my system and do not want to start a fresh installation either. I have tried so many options but could not.

How do I resolve this? Please this is urgent.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:45 AM

From what I see...personnel receiving those two errors...ultimately chose to reinstall Win 7 after various attempts at alternatives.

System manufacturer and model?

Is your system clock set correctly (date, time)?

Where did you obtain the SP1 which you are trying to install?

What's the date of your Windows installation....what version?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users