Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need to know about good Kyup container based hosting providers?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hasanraza

hasanraza

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 AM

Posted 20 September 2016 - 03:28 AM

I've been hearing a lot about Kyup lately and I'm intrigued to know more. My question is, what exactly is Container-based hosting and how does it work?

Another important query, can someone name some reliable Kyup hosting providers. I'm willing to try Kyup hosting for my blog.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chadmickal

chadmickal

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 AM

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:44 AM

Container-based hosting enabled multiple users to host applications in isolation to each other, those applications could be anything but hosting web servers was the primary use. The hosted environment looked like a complete working operating environment, it would have its own file system, network address, memory space, users and applications.

As a business owner, you would be busy in running campaigns and might forget to scale your server. However, with Cloudways Managed Kyup Hosting by your side, you can leave the auto-scaling worries behind.You can now launch scalable containers using the Managed Kyup Cloud Hosting from Cloudways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users