Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

the new windows 10 update ( Anniversary Special ) Will not upgrade

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KJRose

KJRose

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

I am currently running windows 10 on my system and waited over 2 hours for the update to download only to get this error at the end of the download session:

Unable to update .. please contact Microsoft Support with an error code of 0xC1900200.* Update- I used the MS tool specifically for this and I am now on the new windows 10..

I do not know what to do since I had repaired with a MS tool the update assistant. I don't know what that means or how I can get the upgrade.

Edited by KJRose, 19 September 2016 - 07:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:44 AM

Can you give us the complete error code number please.

Edited by FreeBooter, 20 September 2016 - 09:44 AM.

Posted Image

#3 KJRose

KJRose
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:35 PM

That is the entire code FreeBooter. It is a windows 10 upgrade error.. If you google 0xc190020  it goes to all the problems associated with it and points to windows 10 only  

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:59 PM

Uninstall all Antivirus and Firewall programs and download the Windows 10 Anniversary Update from below link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12387/windows-10-update-history

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users